Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:57 — 34.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Creating good content for your social media marketing channels is one of the most important things you can do for your business. Research has shown that the average person spends two hours and twenty-five minutes every day on social media. Another poll found that 79% of the people polled indicated that social media influences their purchasing decisions. These two numbers alone indicate that a travel agent is missing out on marketing and sales opportunities if they do not have a good social media presence.
You have to produce interesting content for your social media channels and interesting content will attract more people and will grow your influence (and sales) as a travel agent. Creating great content is the topic for this show and Barry breaks down what it takes to make your content interesting so you can grow on social media.
Links to Items We’ve Talked About
Podcasts Related to This Posts Topic
- 428 – Why is SEO Important for the Travel Advisor?
- 418 – How to Find New Clients for Your Travel Business (Creating client personas or avatars)
- 351 – Using Social Media To Build Client Trust And Increase Sales
- 317 – Catherine Heeg Explains How to Find Content to Put Into Your Travel Agent Blog
- The song, “Zazzie” is by Keving McLoed and Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.
- The song, “Mining by Moonlight” is by Keven McCloed and licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.
The Fine Print
|Thank you for listening to the Home Based Travel Agent Podcast. Barry, or the Show, receives no compensation from the guests on our show, or from the companies they represent unless we state otherwise during the show. We invite guests to our show because they offer something of value to the travel trade community. The Home Based Travel Agent Show is funded from the resources of Barry Kantz.|
|© 2021 All Rights Reserved|