Planning is critical for any business and in particular for the travel agent. As Benjamin Franklin once said, “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”
In this show, Barry outlines a framework of strategic planning for the travel agent business. You will learn about some planning tools that can keep your business healthy and prepared for what may happen in 2022.
Please join me as we prepare our businesses for a new and prosperous business in the second year of this decade.
Links to Items We’ve Talked About:
- Here is a short video about strategic planning that offers a planning framework that fits well into what I’ve talked about in this podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is4RJZZwRmA.
Podcasts Related to This Show:
- Show 432 – Planning and Marketing Strategies for 2022 with Richard D’Ambrosio
- 363 – Barry and Lorene Ring In 2016 Talking About Business Planning
- 339 – Ideas, Planning, Action for the Travel Professional in 2014
- 180 – Planning Your Business for 2009 – Tools, Tips and Ideas
The Fine Print:
|Thank you for listening to the Home Based Travel Agent Podcast. Barry, or the Show, receives no compensation from the guests on our show, or from the companies they represent unless we state otherwise during the show. We invite guests to our show because they offer something of value to the travel trade community. The Home Based Travel Agent Show is funded from the resources of Barry Kantz.|
|© 2022 All Rights Reserved|